About KÄÄPÄ Biotech, KÄÄPÄ Health, and KÄÄPÄ Forest:
We are a startup committed to making both humans and ecosystems more healthy with the use of fungi. We take a biotech vision when designing solutions. We are the largest cultivator of chaga mushroom, have our own extraction product line for both consumers and a US distributor for ingredient sales, and work closely on bringing cutting edge research to market. Our company culture is demanding yet rewarding, fast paced, research focused, open, inclusive, and forward thinking. We expect the most out of people who join our existing 20 person team.
Job description summary: / Initial Job Details
As the main person responsible for shipping, you will be collecting, handling and packing outgoing products from our KÄÄPÄ factory. You will also be the person to receive the incoming products and material and placing them in right storage rooms and taking care of the documents and inventory for those products. This is a full-time job.
- Collect, pack and ship incoming orders and other shipments, write delivery notes and shipping labels as well as make sure that the inventory lists for each product stays up to date.
- Receive incoming shipments and other material, place them in right storage rooms and keep ongoing inventory list for all the material in the storage rooms.
- Order needed packaging material
- Work closely with customer service and production team
Required skills and qualifications:
- Experience in shipping is good but not necessary
- Finnish and English language skills are required
- An eye for details - We want the shipped packages to look and feel good to the customer!
- Good computer skills and capacity to learn new programs is a must
- Open and enthusiastic attitude to learn new things
- Systematic way of working, good stress tolerance
Salary & benefits:
Salary will be a combination of share options and monthly compensation tailored to experience and skill set of applicant. All employees receive a discount on products as well as free mushroom extracts to keep you healthy.
Interested in Applying?
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com by April 5th , 2021.
For more information, please contact Ilse Aalto, tel. +358 45 344 24 04.